29 Mar The Money Course
Do you wonder where your money goes?
Is there month left over at the end of your money? Do your bills sometimes take you by surprise? Have you been tempted by a payday loan? Perhaps you want to save more but you never seem able? Or maybe the daily worry of where your money goes each month is causing stress: with so much to take care of it can be hard to keep track of your money day-to-day.
It doesn’t have to be like that.
The Money Course is a budgeting course. It is designed to give you the tools you need to get on top of your finances.
- Learn how to create your own budget.
- Discover practical tools to manage your money day-to-day.
- Gain simple tips to control your spending and get your budget to balance.
- Set some simple, achievable savings goals.
- Talk through issues of debt and sensible use of credit.
The course runs in small virtual groups, and takes about 2 hours altogether. It is suitable for everyone, especially for those whose finances are a bit out of control.
Of course, it’s free. And there is even the option of one-to-one support at the end of the course if you need more help.
The money course is run by Crosslight Advice, and we’ll bring you more of their financial skills training over the Summer. Meanwhile you can click here to choose a date and register for the Money Course now.